Lonely Planet. 1st edition 2022.
Lonely Planet’s Best Day Walks France is your passport to 60 easy escapes into nature. Stretch your legs away from the city by picking a walk that works for you, from just a couple of hours to a full day, from easy to hard. Explore the Pyrenees, hike the French Alps, and marvel at beautiful Corsica.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best Day Walks France Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Special features - on France’s highlights for walkers, kid-friendly walks, accessible trails and what to take
- Best for… section helps you plan your trip and select walks that appeal to your interests
- Region profiles cover when to go, where to stay, what’s on, cultural insights, and local food and drink recommendations to refuel and refresh. Featured regions include:
- The Pyrenees; the French Alps & the Jura Mountains; Provence; Central France; Corsica; Lille, Flanders & the Somme; Brittany & Normandy; Languedoc-Roussillon
- Essential info at your fingertips - walk itineraries accompanied by illustrative maps are combined with details about walk duration, distance, terrain, start/end locations and difficulty (classified as easy, easy-moderate,moderate, moderate-hard, or hard)
- Over 60 maps
Writers: Oliver Berry, Stuart Butler, Steve Fallon, Anita Isalska, Nicola Williams
224 pages, 224pp color, 70 maps | Dimensions: 165mm × 210mm