Dorling Kindersley Eyewitness 2021. Engelsk text.
There’s nothing like a road trip through France to make you appreciate the diversity of the country!
From the lavender fields in Provence to the Riviera beaches and the wine in Saint-Émilion, it’s easy to understand why taking a French road trip tops so many bucket lists around the world. Let this DK Eyewitness travel book be your guide through this beautiful country.
Inside the pages of this France road guide, you’ll discover:
- 24 easy-to-follow scenic driving tours, each lasting one to five days.
- A laminated pull-out road map of France helps you navigate with ease.
- Information on the French rules of the road.
- GPS navigation tips, plus helpful advice on road conditions, speed limits and parking.
- Hotels, restaurants, shops and vineyards where you can savor superb local food and wine
- Best experiences along each route: Get active on walks, boat trips, bike rides and hikes, or discover fine art and architecture through the ages