Lonely Planet. 3rd edition 2022.
Inside Lonely Planet's France's Best Road Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs,Detours, Link Your Trip
Covers Paris, Alsace, Normandy, Brittany, the Loire Valley, the Auvergne, Burgundy, the Rhone Valley, Provence, the Basque Country, the Pyrenees, and more.
Writers: Jean-Bernard Carillet, Alexis Averbuck, Oliver Berry, Kerry Christiani, Gregor Clark, Anita Isalska, Catherine Le Nevez, Hugh McNaughtan, Daniel Robinson, Regis St Louis, Nicola Williams
444 pages, 444pp color, 141 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm