Marco Polo pocketguide. Engelsk text. 2019.
Explore California with this handy, pocket-sized, authoritative guide, packed with Insider Tips. Discover boutique hotels, authentic restaurants, the state's trendiest places, and get tips on shopping and what to do on a limited budget. There are plenty of ideas for travel with kids, and a summary of all the festivals and events that take place.
Your Marco Polo California Pocket Guide includes:
- Insider Tips – we show you the hidden gems and little-known secrets that offer a real insight into the region.
- Discover exquisite local wineries, savor the best Mexican snacks at LA's Grand Central Market or step back in time at a traditional County Fair.
- Best of – find the best things to do for free, the best ‘only in' California experiences, the best things to do if it rains and the best places to relax and spoil yourself.
- Sightseeing – all the top sights are organized by area so you can easily plan your trip.
- Discovery Tours – specially tailored tours will get you to the heart of California. From the surfing beaches of Southern California to the wineries in the North, you can experience all of California's unique character with these personal tours.
- California in full-color – Marco Polo Pocket Guide California includes full-color photos throughout the guide bringing the region to life offering you a real taste of what you can see and enjoy on your trip.
- Touring App – download any of the Discovery Tours to your smartphone, complete with the detailed route description and map exactly as featured in the guide, free of charge. The maps can be used offline too, so no roaming charges. The perfect navigational tool with distance indicators and landmarks highlighting the correct direction to travel in as well as GPS coordinates along the way. Enjoy stress-free sightseeing and never get lost again!
- Road Atlas and pull-out map – we've included a detailed road atlas and a handy, pull-out map so you can pop the guide in your bag for a full-on sightseeing day or head out with just the map to enjoy your Discovery Tour. A small street map of San Francisco is also included.