Dorling Kindersley Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide 2019. Engelsk text.
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Chicago, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map-all designed to help you see the very best of Chicago.
Admire the world-renowned collections at the Art Institute of Chicago; stroll down the Magnificent Mile; enjoy spectacular views from Willis Tower's Skydeck; or take a boat tour from Navy Pier.
From top 10 film locations to the top 10 blues and jazz joints - discover the best of Chicago with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Chicago:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Chicago's best attractions, covering the Field Museum; Navy Pier; John G. Shedd Aquarium; Lincoln Park Zoo; Millennium Park; and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Chicago, plus five detailed area maps in colour, marked with the top highlights and listings of the area
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Chicago's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters, divided by area, make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transportation, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers the Loop; Near North; Northside; the South Loop; and Far South