Pocketguide från Marco Polo. Utgiven 2020. Engelsk text.
Explore Costa del Sol with this handy, pocket-sized, authoritative guide, packed with Insider Tips. Discover boutique hotels, authentic restaurants, the region’s trendiest places, and get tips on shopping and what to do on a limited budget. There are plenty of ideas for travel with kids, and a summary of all the festivals and events that take place. Let Marco Polo show you all that the Costa del Sol has to offer…
Discover enchanting beaches, nature parks, ancient cultivated land, golf courses, the magnificent art of Picasso in his home town of Málaga, the Alhambra in Granada and the snow-covered peaks of the Sierra Nevada… This is Costa del Sol!
Your Marco Polo Costa del Sol Pocket Guide includes:
- Insider Tips – we show you the hidden gems and little-known secrets that offer a real insight into this amazing region from tucked-away tapas bars to original mountain villages with some glorious beaches along the way.
- Best of – find the best things to do for free, the best ‘only in’ Costa del Sol experiences, the best things to do if it rains and the best places to relax and spoil yourself.
- Sightseeing – all the top sights are organised by area, so you can easily plan your trip.
- Discovery Tours – specially tailored tours will get you to the heart of Costa del Sol. Experience the unique character of the region with these personal tours.
- Costa del Sol in full-colour – Marco Polo Pocket Guide Costa del Sol includes full-colour photos throughout the guide bringing the region to life offering you a real taste of what you can see and enjoy on your trip.
- Touring App – you can download any of the Discovery Tours to your smartphone, complete with the detailed route description and map exactly as featured in the guide, free of charge. The maps can be used offline too, so no roaming charges. The perfect navigational tool with distance indicators and landmarks highlighting the correct direction to travel in as well as GPS coordinates along the way. Enjoy stress-free sightseeing and never get lost again!
- Useful Spanish phrases - the essential words and phrases are included to help you get by.
- Road Atlas and pull-out map – we’ve included a detailed road atlas and a handy, pull-out map so you can pop the guide in your bag for a full-on sightseeing day or head out with just the map to enjoy your Discovery Tour.
Trust Marco Polo Pocket Guide Costa del Sol to show you this amazing Spanish region. The comprehensive coverage and unique insights will ensure you experience everything the Costa del Sol has to offer and more. The special tips, personal insights and unusual experiences will help you make the most of your trip - just arrive and enjoy.