Lonely Planet. 10th edition 2022.
Inside Lonely Planet's Dubai and Abu Dhabi Travel Guide:
What's NEW in this edition?
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020's COVID-19 outbreak
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Eating & drinking in Dubai and Abu Dhabi - we reveal the dishes and drinks you have to try
- Dubai and Abu Dhabi'sbeaches - whether you're looking for relaxation or activities, we break down the best beaches to visit and provide safety information
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, politics
- Over 32maps
Covers Deira, Bur Dubai, Downtown Dubai, Jumeirah & Around, Dubai Marina & Palm Jumeirah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, UAE East Coast
Writers: Andrea Schulte-Peevers, Kevin Raub
264 pages, 264pp color, 32 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm