Lonely Planet. 6th edition 2022.
Lonely Planet's Pocket Dubai is your guide to the city's best experiences and local life - neighbourhood by neighbourhood. Browse the labyrinthine souks, immerse yourself in the historic Al Fahidi District and peer down at Dubai from the Burj Khalifa; all with your trusted travel companion. Uncover the best of Dubai and make the most of your trip!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Dubai:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020's COVID-19 outbreak
- Full-colour maps and travel photography throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor a trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Convenient pull-out Dubai map (included in print version), plus over 9 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers Deira, Bur Dubai, Jumeirah, Burj al Arab & Around, Downtown Dubai, Dubai Marina & Palm Jumeirah, Abu Dhabi, and more
Writers: Andrea Schulte-Peevers, Kevin Raub
160 pages, 160pp color, 9 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm