Lonely Planet. 12th edition 2022.
Lonely Planet’s Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Surf at Montanita, climb El Altar, and ride the TeleferiQo; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Ecuador & the Galapagos and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands Travel Guide:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- NEW top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of Ecuador & the Galapagos Island’s best experiences and where to have them
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 60 maps
Covers Quito, Northern Highlands, Central Highlands, Cuenca & the Southern Highlands, The Oriente, North Coast & Lowlands, South Coast, The Galapagos Islands
Writers: Isabel Albiston, Jade Bremner, Brian Kluepfel, MaSovaida Morgan, Wendy Yanagihara
416 pages, 416pp color, 61 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm