Rough Guide 2020
Make the most of your time on Earth with the ultimate travel guides. World-renowned ‘tell it like it is’ travel guide, now with free eBook.
Discover the Game Parks of South Africa with this comprehensive and entertaining travel guide, packed with practical information and honest recommendations by our independent experts. Whether you plan to take a jeep safari, tick off the big five or sleep in a camp in the lap of luxury, The Rough Guide to the Game Parks of South Africa will help you discover the best places to explore, eat, drink, shop and sleep along the way.
Features of this travel guide to Game Parks of South Africa:
- Detailed regional coverage: provides practical information for every kind of trip, from off-the-beaten-track adventures to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides’ trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most from your trip to South Africa
- Meticulous mapping: practical full-colour maps, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around Kruger National Park, aHluhluwe-Imfolozi Park and many more locations without needing to get online
- Fabulous full-colour photography: features inspirational colour photography, including a field guide to the animals you are likely to see
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Things not to miss: Rough Guides’ rundown of the animals you shouldn’t miss and the parks’ best sights and top experiences
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more
- Background information: comprehensive ‘Contexts’ chapter provides fascinating insights into the wildlife of South Africa
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet