Trailblazer Publications 2019.
This guide to the coast path from Bude to Plymouth (288¼ miles/460km) covers the second section, Cornwall, of the 630-mile (1014km) South-West Coast Path.
This is some of the best coastal walking in Europe. The footpath takes in tiny fishing villages, rocky headlands, bustling resorts, wooded estuaries and golden surf-washed beaches. It is an area rich in wildlife, with seabirds, wild flowers, dolphins and seals.
- Includes 142 detailed walking maps: the largest-scale maps available – At just under 1:20,000 (8cm or 31/8 inches to 1 mile) these are bigger than even the most detailed walking maps currently available in the shops. Now includes GPS waypoints.
- Unique mapping features – walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay, places to eat, points of interest. These are not general-purpose maps but fully edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether walking the entire route or sampling the highlights on day walks or short breaks
- Detailed public transport information for all access points
- Practical information for all budgets – What to see; where to eat (cafés, pubs and restuarants); where to stay (B&Bs, hotels, bunkhouses, hostels and campsites)