Lonely Planet. 9th edition 2016.
Blessed with superlative landscapes and idyllic beaches, Mauritius, Réunion and the Seychelles offer the best cure for winter blues. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Mauritius, Reunion & Seychelles, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Mauritius, Reunion & Seychelles is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Find the ultimate in seclusion on Seychelle’s coral island Denis; hike to the rim of a volcano on Reunion; or take in the dramatic scenery of Mauritius’ Black River Gorge National Park; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Mauritius, Reunion & Seychelles and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Mauritius, Reunion & Seychelles Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history & culture, architecture, health, hiking, language
- Over 50 colour maps
Covers: Mauritius, Rodrigues, Reunion, Seychelles and more
Authors: Anthony Ham, Jean-Bernard Carillet
360 pages, 128 pp colour, 50 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm