Dorling Kindersley Eyewitness Travel Guide 2020. Engelsk text.
Explore wild mountain terrain, vibrant cities and romantic coastline.
Whether you want to trek the dramatic peaks of the Picos de Europa, appreciate contemporary art at Museo Guggenheim or hop from bar to bar in the side streets of San Sebastian, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Northern Spain has to offer.
From sandy Atlantic beaches to soaring emerald mountains, pensive pilgrimage treks to trendy tapas trails, prehistoric paintings to postmodern architecture: Northern Spain offers an endless variety of experiences.
Our recently updated guide brings Northern Spain to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the region's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of Northern Spain's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the region easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of Northern Spain, from Galicia to the Basque Country, Asturias and Cantabria to Central and Eastern Pyrenees