Lonely Planet. 8th edition 2022.
Lonely Planet’s Norway is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the Lofoten Islands, marvel at the northern lights, and take a Hurtigruten ferry; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Norway and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Norway Travel Guide:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- NEW top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of Norway’s best experiences and where to have them
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 55 maps
Covers Oslo, Southern Norway, Central Norway, Bergen, the Southwestern Fjords, the Western Fjords, Trondelag, Nordland, the Far North, Svalbard
Writers: Anthony Ham, Oliver Berry, Donna Wheeler
448 pages, 96pp color, 56 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm