Lonely Planet. 6th edition 2022.
Lonely Planet's Pocket Madrid is your guide to the city’s best experiences and local life - neighbourhood by neighbourhood. Start your day with chocolate con churros, feast on art at Museo del Prado, and fuel your evening fun with the best tapas; all with your trusted travel companion. Uncover the best of Madrid and make the most of your trip!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Madrid:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- Full-colour maps and travel photography throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor a trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers Salamanca, Plaza Mayor, Royal Madrid, El Retiro, La Latina, Lavapies, Malasana, Chueca, Sol, Santa Ana, Huertas, and more
Writers: Anthony Ham
160 pages, 160pp color, 21 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm