Lonely Planet. 5th edition 2022.
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Milan is your guide to the city’s best experiences and local life - neighbourhood by neighbourhood. Marvel at the Duomo’s facade, get your retail fix at the Quad, and gaze at world-famous art; all with your trusted travel companion. Uncover the best of Milan and make the most of your trip!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Milan:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- Full-colour maps and travel photography throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Milan map (included in print version), plus over 18 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers Parco Sempione, Porta Garibaldi, Brera, Duomo, San Babila, Navigli, Porta Romana, Corso Magenta, Sant’Ambrogio, Quadrilatero d’Oro, Giardini Pubblici, and more
Writers: Paula Hardy
160 pages, 160pp color, 16 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm