Lonely Planet. 3rd edition 2022.
Lonely Planet's Pocket Valencia is your guide to the city’s best experiences and local life - neighbourhood by neighbourhood. Stroll around the bustling Mercado Central, explore the Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias, and sample tapas in Russafa; all with your trusted travel companion. Uncover the best of Valencia and make the most of your trip!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Valencia:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- Full-colour maps and travel photography throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor a trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Convenient pull-out Valencia map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers Barrio del Carmen, L'Eixample, North Ciutat, Russafa, South Ciutat, Northern & Eastern Valencia, Valencia's Beaches, Western Valencia and more
Writers: Andy Symington
160 pages, 160pp color, 16 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm