Eyewitness Travel Guide 2020 - Engelsk text.
Richly diverse and dynamic, Valencia has Modernista masterpieces and medieval backstreets, high-end fashion boutiques and quirky vintage shops, glorious green spaces and incredible city beaches, not to forget its mouthwatering cuisine and vibrant nightlife. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Valencia with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Valencia into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums, places to eat, shops and festivals.
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Valencia's must-sees, including detailed descriptions of Barrio del Carmen, La Catedral, Mercado Central, La Lonja de la Seda, Jardín del Turia, Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias, Museo de Bellas Artes, Las Fallas, Parque Natural de la Albufera and Xàtiva
- Valencia's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including children's attractions, things to do for free and hidden gems off the beaten path
- A laminated pull-out map of Valencia, plus six colour area maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move