Pocketguide från Marco Polo. Utgiven 2018. Engelsk text.
Explore Prague with this handy, pocket-sized, authoritative guide, packed with Insider Tips. Discover boutique hotels, authentic restaurants, the city's trendiest places, and get tips on shopping and what to do on a limited budget. There are plenty of ideas for travel with kids, and a summary of all the festivals and events that take place.
• Insider Tips – we show you the hidden gems and little known secrets that offer a real insight into the city. Discover gateaux heaven in a retro setting, enjoy fast food Czech style or immerse yourself in Prague's largest gallery for contemporary art, the Dox.
• Best of – find the best things to do for free, the best ‘only in' Prague experiences, the best things to do if it rains and the best places to relax and spoil yourself.
• Sightseeing – all of the top sights are organized by areas of the city so you can easily plan your day.
• Discovery Tours – 5 specially tailored walking tours that will get you to the heart of Prague. Strap on your boots to experience all of Prague's unique character with these personal tours.
• Street Atlas and pull-out map – we've included a detailed street atlas and a handy, pull-out map so you can pop the guide in your bag for a full-on sightseeing day or head out with just the map to enjoy your Discovery Tour.
• Useful Czech phrases – the essential words and phrases are included to help you get by.