Lonely Planet. 6th edition 2022.
Lonely Planet's Pocket Prague is your guide to the city’s best experiences and local life - neighbourhood by neighbourhood. Amble through the winding alleys of the Old Town, explore magnificent Prague Castle, and find the best coffee and cake; all with your trusted travel companion. Uncover the best of Prague and make the most of your trip!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Prague:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- Full-colour maps and travel photography throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor a trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers Hradcany, Mala Strana, Stare Mesto, Nove Mesto, Petrin Hill, Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square, Vinohrady, Zizkov and more
Writers: Marc Di Duca, Mark Baker, Barbara Woolsey
160 pages, 160pp color, 18 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm