Lonely Planet 6th edition 2022.
Lonely Planet's Pocket Sydney is your guide to the city’s best experiences and local life - neighbourhood by neighbourhood. Splash about at Bondi Beach, enjoy a concert at the famous Sydney Opera House and amble through the Royal Botanic Gardens; all with your trusted travel companion. Uncover the best of Sydney and make the most of your trip!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Sydney:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- Full-colour maps and travel photography throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor a trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 19 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers Bondi, Coogee, Circular Quay, City Centre, Manly, Inner West, Pyrmont, Surry Hills, Darlinghurst, Potts Point, Kings Cross, Haymarket, Darling Harbour, the Rocks, and more
Writers: Andy Symington
192 pages, 192pp color, 22 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm