Whether you want to follow the Great Migration in Kenya and Tanzania, explore Botswana’s Okavango Delta, or experience Victoria Falls, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Africa are here to help! Fodor’s The Complete Guide to Africa Safaris guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor’s The Complete Guide to Africa Safaris travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 35 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, activities, beach destinations, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “Wildlife,” “Plants and Trees,” and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, art, cuisine, music, geography, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “The Big Five,” “The Great Migration, “The Namibia Dunes,” and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana, Namibia, Rwanda, Uganda, and Victoria Falls