The definitive guide to the World's Greatest Rail Journey 10th edition
- The World's Greatest Rail Journey
- A trip across Siberia on the longest continuous railway track in the world is undoubtedly the journey of a lifetime. It's also a convenient way to reach China, Mongolia or Japan. Tickets are not expensive or difficult to arrange.
- Practical information – organising a trip, visas, how to buy tickets and top tips for where to go.
- Kilometre-by-kilometre route guide – A major feature of the book is the detailed km-by-km route guide. All points of interest are included along the way. With 49 rail maps in English, Russian and Chinese: see where you are as you travel.
- Siberia and the railway – the detailed history of Siberia, the construction and running of the railway today are of great interest not only to visitors but also to armchair travellers.
- City guides with maps – the best sights, places to stay and restaurants for all budgets: Moscow, St Petersburg, Ulaanbaatar, Beijing and 35 other towns
- Plus – Russian, Mongolian and Chinese phrases, rail fares and timetables
- All routes retravelled for 10th edition and information fully updated