Lonely Planet. 1st edition 2022.
Inside Lonely Planet's Canadian Rockies' Best Road Trips:
- Itineraries for classic road trips plus other lesser-known drives with expert advice to pick the routes that suit your interests and needs
- Full-color route maps - easy-to-read, detailed directions
- Detours - delightful diversions to see the Canadian Rockies' highlights along the way
- Link Your Trip - cruise from one driving route to the next
- Insider tips - get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Stretch Your Legs - the best things to do outside the car
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Lavish color photography provides inspiration throughout
Covers the Icefield Parkway, Radium Hot Springs, Emerald Lake, Marble Canyon, Banff National Park, Spiral Tunnels, Yoho National Park, Lake Louise, Kootenay Lake, Kimberley Alpine Resort and more.
Writers: Lonely Planet
128 pages, 128pp color, 30 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm