Lonely Planet. 6th edition 2022.
Inside Lonely Planet's Ontario & Quebec's Best Road Trips:
- Itineraries for classic road trips plus other lesser-known drives with expert advice to pick the routes that suit your interests and needs
- Full-color route maps - easy-to-read, detailed directions
- Detours - delightful diversions to see Ontario and Quebec's highlights along the way
- Link Your Trip - cruise from one driving route to the next
- Insider tips - get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Stretch Your Legs - the best things to do outside the car
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Lavish color photography provides inspiration throughout
Covers Lake Superior, the Niagara Peninsula, the Kawarthas, the Thousand Island Parkway, Toronto, Ottawa, the Laurentians, Montreal, Quebec City, Saguenay Fjord National Park, the Gaspe Peninsula, and more.
Writers: Lonely Planet
128 pages, 128pp color, 30 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm