Lonely Planet. 6th edition 2021..
Lonely Planet’s Grand Canyon National Park is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike the Hermit trail, swim in Oak Creek, and ride the Colorado river; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Grand Canyon National Park and begin your journey now!
Inside the Lonely Planet’s Grand Canyon National Park Travel Guide:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- User-friendly highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices, emergency information, park seasonality, hiking trail junctions, viewpoints, landscapes, elevations, distances, difficulty levels, and durations
- Focused on the best – hikes, drives, and cycling tours
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, camping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, summer and winter activities, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Contextual insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, geology, wildlife, and conservation
- Over 30 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Useful features - Travel with Children, Clothing and Equipment, and Day and Overnight Hikes
Covers Grand Canyon, Kaibab National Forest, Kanab, Marble Canyon, Vermillion Cliffs, Tusayan, Williams, Flagstaff, Hualapai Reservation, Sedona, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Las Vegas, North Rim, South Rim, Colorado River
Writers: Loren Bell, Jennifer Rasin Denniston
256 pages, 256pp color, 34 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm