Insight Guides 2019 - Engelsk text
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this Insight Guides book is all you need to plan your trip and experience the best of Poland, with in-depth insider information on must-see, top attractions like Wawel Castle and hidden cultural gems like the Bialowieza Forest.
- Insight Guides Poland is ideal for travellers seeking immersive cultural experiences, from exploring the Chopin trail, to discovering the Great Mazurian Lakes
- In-depth on history and culture: enjoy special features on festive foods and amber, all written by local experts
- Includes innovative, unique extras to keep you up-to-date when you're on the move - this guide comes with a free eBook, and an app that highlights top attractions and regional information and is regularly updated with new hotel, bar, restaurant, shop and local event listings
- Invaluable maps, travel tips and practical information ensure effortless planning, and encourage venturing off the beaten track
- Inspirational colour photography throughout - Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books
- Inventive design makes for an engaging, easy reading experience