Lonely Planet. 6th edition 2021.
Lonely Planet’s Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Climb Half Dome, gaze at Mono Lake, and ski in Yosemite; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of these national parks and begin your journey now!
Inside the Lonely Planet’s Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks Travel Guide:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- User-friendly highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices, emergency information, park seasonality, hiking trail junctions, viewpoints, landscapes, elevations, distances, difficulty levels, and durations
- Focused on the best – hikes, drives, and cycling tours
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, camping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, summer and winter activities, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Contextual insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, geology, wildlife, and conservation
- Over 40 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Useful features - Travel with Children, Clothing and Equipment, and Day and Overnight Hikes
Covers Yosemite National Park, Sequoia National Park, Kings Canyon National Park, Badger Pass, Wawona, Tuolumne Meadows, Hetch Hetchy
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks, our most comprehensive guide to these US national parks, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
Writers: Michael Grosberg, Jade Bremner
264 pages, 264pp color, 49 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm